Skip to main content
Parent coaching provides a safe and confidential space for parents who are seeking support and guidance in their journey of parenthood.
If your child is experiencing behavioral or emotional issues, it may be helpful for you to have a parent coach to walk with you.
The coaching sessions are tailored to your specific need.
For parents & caregivers of:
Infants and Toddlers
Common areas of concern:
- Clinginess to parent
- Excessive crying
- Hurting others (throwing things at others, biting, pinching, etc)
- Hurting self (biting self, hitting head, etc)
- Separation anxiety
- Nightmares & night terrors
- Difficulty sharing or taking turns
- Withdrawal or isolation
- Lack of independence
What you will gain:
- An evidence-based parenting approach that has changed the lives of many families
- Calming and practical parenting strategies
- Focus on building the parent-child relationship
- More confidence in your parenting journey
- Balanced way of disciplining with kindness
- A safe space to explore or adjust your parenting goals and needs
Parent Coaching Details:
- 1 hour sessions
- Face-to-Face sessions – $160/hour
- Online sessions – $130/hour
- Frequency and duration can be tailored according to parent’s needs – there is always room for discussion
Let's Get in Touch
We offer a 15-minute free consultation via phone call or text messaging.